Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Inching to 1000 (again)
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a week ago I sent in my 15-year old Accu-Gauge, which had been dropped, for repair. The gauges have a lifetime guarantee. Today I received a brand new current model to replace my old one. My only cost was $2.50 to cover S&H. Bravo G. H. Meiser & Co.

I've also had similar experiences with Thule (lost end caps and broken lock cable, which I told them was my fault) and Giro (a replacement Roc-Loc system and pads for an E/2). All at no cost!

Yes, this makes good business sense, but not all companies do this. These manufactures deserve recognition and our support.

Anyone have similar experiences?

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Yes! Blackburn replaced a pump that I broke being stupid/curious. :)

I have since replaced my frame pump with a blackburn model because of their customer service and warranty policy. They have a dedicated customer with me!

EM

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Crank Bros.

I bought a pair of Crank Bros. Quattros from the MBR classifides. They were Interbike demo pedals that were 2 years old. One of them broke on my second ride. There was no way that CB was responsible for that. They had no obligation to warranty them, but they did. Replaced them no charge. Even matched the baby blue color. Good on ya CB.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.