Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without a doubt one of the most impressive races of the year. This should be a "North American Classic" with the most possible UCI points.
I highly recommend watching the last half hour. Definitely worth the time.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Awesome race, that last 500m must be so hard when you've just done 200km

This is my hometown, it's so impressive to see the speed at which the riders climb our streets and see them train earlier in the week. We are very lucky to have this event.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
I'm going to Montreal tomorrow to watch it the race there. Hopefully get to talk to a few pros and eat some good food.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts

This is my hometown, it's so impressive to see the speed at which the riders climb our streets and see them train earlier in the week. We are very lucky to have this event.
I am floored every time I watch them. They have a tight 360 turn in Montreal and they are so close to one another. But I guess that's why they are considered elite and then there are the rest of us.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

Wow! Such a ballsy way to play out the last few kilometers. Impressive as hell.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
It's suppose to be 60 km winds in Montreal this afternoon. We'll see how well the race goes. It seems that Quebec City has beautiful weather then the race in Montreal has crappy. Last year it was cold and rain all afternoon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts