Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my Garmin 500 Edge Bundle (w/cadence & heart rate) for $280.00 shipped from Ebay seller gps-r-us. See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-GARMI...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41514300b1

I was amazed that it was delivered in 4 days - 4 days!!! - from Australia. It takes UPS ground longer to ship something 2000 miles inside the US.

Anyway, this is, as far as I can tell, the best deal going for this unit anywhere.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm pretty sure it's the old strap.

That Nashbar coupon did drop it to $262 + 13.99 shipping + 22.00 tax. Not a bad deal, but not quite as good as the one I found if you're in NC (I'm not sure in Nashbar has a presence in other states).

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in NC. Where's the better deal and the nashbar code isn't valid now. Does Garmin have a new mounting bracket and does it come with a stem mount?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bon_gabs said:
gps-r-us send refurb item sometimes,double check the product code..
Mine was brand new, not a refurb, as claimed, and it doesn't seem like anyone in the 3000+ feedbacks they've received on Ebay has complained about getting a refurb. I'd buy from them without hesitation.

·
Registered
292 Posts
SBH1973 said:
Mine was brand new, not a refurb, as claimed, and it doesn't seem like anyone in the 3000+ feedbacks they've received on Ebay has complained about getting a refurb. I'd buy from them without hesitation.
Register it to garmin.com and you'll get your presence.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts