Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
tthome
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
got the Garmin 510 bundle (GPS, heart rate monitor, cadence sensor and Garmin Branded Barfly mount) for $339 (MSRP $399) shipped from Performance Bike today with free shipping. 15% off deal doing on today. You can get the GPS only for $280 (MSRP $349). Probably the lowest you'll find for a while, maybe the whole year.

credit goes to slickdeals site. Garmin Edge 510 GPS Bike Computer $280 or w/ Heart Rate Monitor and Cadence Sensor $340 + Free Shipping - Performance Bike Deals, Coupons and Promos

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the post.

I bought mine at GloryCyles too a couple of weeks ago. I think the coupon code 'ME14' still works in their website so Garmin Edge 810 ($597.70 after discount) and Garmin Edge 510 ($343.14 after discount) are still good whoever is looking for one.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just ordered the Edge 510 @ biketiresdirect.com for $280 shipped, no tax. Sign up for their free VIP membership and you'll get a 15% off code you can use on your first purchase to get to that price. You'll also earn almost $30 cash back to use on your next purchase there, along with a 10% off code in the confirmation email from the purchase. Now i just gotta sell off my Edge 200!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.