Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have not had any problems. Then again I never update unless forced to or the update gives me something I need. If it is to fix bugs and im and not having problems I don't fix something that is not broken.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iOS. It seems the recent app update on my phone is responsible. Wiped out my bike names, the pairing to my head unit, my stages is now acting wonky and doesn't want to pair either unless I do it manually each time. Garmin 510 which I (had) loved. Maybe they want me to but a 520?

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
31,039 Posts
iOS. It seems the recent app update on my phone is responsible. Wiped out my bike names, the pairing to my head unit, my stages is now acting wonky and doesn't want to pair either unless I do it manually each time. Garmin 510 which I (had) loved. Maybe they want me to but a 520?
No. It is just typical Garmin QA. You're a beta tester remember?

Reactions: vic bastige

·
Registered
5,092 Posts

What do you mean here Vic? Which do you have?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
510. I meant maybe they want me to BUY a 520. Typo. Also, I deleted the app, Garmin connect from my computer, did a soft re-boot on the i-Phone, re-installed everything and it seems to be working. Had to -re-pair all the peripherals, re-name bikes etc. Seems to be working now, but takes several attempts for a phone to head unit sync to be successful. Oh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.