Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone who has purchased the new Edge 205/305, what kind of batter life are you getting out your Edge? I am getting between 6-7 hours out of mine until it hits the last bar. This leads me to believe that their 12 hour battery life claim might not be accurate.

·
Adrenalina Italiana
987 Posts
Haven't recieved mine yet,but have read the manual

For anyone who has purchased the new Edge 205/305, what kind of batter life are you getting out your Edge? I am getting between 6-7 hours out of mine until it hits the last bar. This leads me to believe that their 12 hour battery life claim might not be accurate.
and it mentions that you can adjust how long the background light stays on.This obviously wont account for the lack of hours your battery is allowing,but it states that it definately drains the life out of the battery if it stays on for an extended amount of time.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The consistent theme I am seeing here and on motionbased is that the battery indicator says empty WAY before the unit actually shuts down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts