Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the "Hot Deals" forum under a discussion of the 305. I thouht I might get more coverage here.

"I can't contact Gramin because either the line is always busy or the wait time is longer than my life expectancy! How do I limit or reduce or delete information on the charts/graphs? I have entered two days of workouts and after viewing info on the charts it looks like a colonly of multi colored worms. Why are there 4 boxes for "pace, speed, HR etc"?
Help appreciated.
mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
In the Box where you choose what it is going to display, at the very top (scroll up) and click NONE. You can do this for all but the first box.

You can display 1,2,3 or 4 categories at once.

I like this feature so I can see what my HR and Cadence was at a particular elevation or speed.

·
Registered
286 Posts
You can also plot the various data against either distance or time. I like this because it gives me a way of seeing how quickly I can recover cardio wise.

Dancer

BikerK said:
In the Box where you choose what it is going to display, at the very top (scroll up) and click NONE. You can do this for all but the first box.

You can display 1,2,3 or 4 categories at once.

I like this feature so I can see what my HR and Cadence was at a particular elevation or speed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.