Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before someone starts :cryin: TAKE NOTE it's currently backordered, but they are still taking orders.

Item #40-4247 Garmin Edge 500 GPS in the Neutral Grey and Black

Regular Price $274.99
Sale Price $249.99
$50 off $250 promotion, so you will need to add a filler item like a 99 cent presta valve adapter for your road kit Item #44-2200
Free Ground shipping since the order is over $150

This is an even sweeter deal if you are a Team Performance member- you'd get another $25 in store credit and an upgrade to second day delivery.

You could also place a second order for the HRM and Speed/Cadence sensor to round out the package, this time you'd get $20 off $100 and either you could add filler to get up to $150 for the free shipping or do a ship to store for free. Otherwise you pay the shipping on this order. If your not a Team Performance member you can score the sensors on eBay at a better deal...

Item #40-4113 Garmin Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor $59.99
Item #40-4310 Garmin Premium Heart Rate Soft Strap $69.99

:D :D :D

·
More carbon fiber please!
797 Posts
You can find the 500 bundles (w/cadence sensor and premium hr) on eBay for around $300 or just over. Got mine including shipping for $318. Just don't get it from the d-bag seller I did; there are others selling them for about the same price.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been200mph said:
You can find the 500 bundles (w/cadence sensor and premium hr) on eBay for around $300 or just over. Got mine including shipping for $318. Just don't get it from the d-bag seller I did; there are others selling them for about the same price.
Agreed,
It also seems that the combo is available in blue only??:mad2:

But I think that this deal is still a clear win if you already have the TP membership. The return policy is nice too... Also in my case I had some points to use, so I only spent $130:D

·
TRB
55 Posts
Pro Bike Kit has the Black/Silver Bundle (includes Heart Rate & Cadence) = $283.78 w/ Free Shipping, backordered, however if you have them notify you when it's in stock it only took me waiting 3 days for them to come back in. Shipping is quick, they have the best deals around!

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=O0202

Don't forget promo code: USARBR to get an additional % off, I can't remember if it's 5% or 10%

·
Registered
518 Posts
Tim Red Beard said:
Pro Bike Kit has the Black/Silver Bundle (includes Heart Rate & Cadence) = $283.78 w/ Free Shipping, backordered, however if you have them notify you when it's in stock it only took me waiting 3 days for them to come back in. Shipping is quick, they have the best deals around!

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=O0202

Don't forget promo code: USARBR to get an additional % off, I can't remember if it's 5% or 10%
use tdf10 and get 10% off. pbk wins yet again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.