Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a new gravel bike. The Garneau Garibaldi G3 caught my attention but I cannot find any independent reviews online. I know they are a smaller brand maybe that is why anyone has any knowledge of their quality? GARIBALDI G3

They have walked away from Shimano because they could not get pieces due to the current backlog, I guess their buying power is tiny compared to the other big brands. They use Microshift 10 speed, make in Taiwan? Has anyone had previous experience with that brand? Besides that the bike seems to be pretty comparable to the other options I am considering.

I am also considering the Devinci Hatchet, Specialize Diverge et Liv Avail AR 3.

Any comments or info would be very welcome.
Nathalie

·
Administrator
13,021 Posts
You will probably be happier with a brand of frame and components you can easily get parts for in the future. A no reviews frame with and off brand groupo does not meet those criteria. Especially for gravel bikes which tend to lead rougher lives.

Reactions: Natholek

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,658 Posts
Check out the Jamis Renegade. I have one and love mine!

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,658 Posts
Thanks for the input. Never heard of them, I ll check it out.
I'm pretty sure Jamis is available in Canada shops. They are actually headquartered in NJ.

Another good gravel bike to look into is the GT Grade which is made by Dorel Industies, the Canadian conglomerate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm pretty sure Jamis is available in Canada shops. They are actually headquartered in NJ.

Another good gravel bike to look into is the GT Grade which is made by Dorel Industies, the Canadian conglomerate.
Interesting bike.. did not find a shop yet that holds them but I ll consider it. Thanks for sharing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts