Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this was covered already. I ride a C-50 now. With the EPS having a semi integrated headset where the headtube made taller to "compensate" this on the EPS compared to the C-50?

Thanks

· Registered
12,593 Posts
Lionel said:
Sorry if this was covered already. I ride a C-50 now. With the EPS having a semi integrated headset where the headtube made taller to "compensate" this on the EPS compared to the C-50?

Thanks
I believe the headtube measurements include the headset on them, so there very well might not be any difference in the actual headtube length compared to the C50. For the most part, I think I would worry about top tube length and then take it from there, unless you are at the bottom or top of the stack height on your C50 and need it to work out just perfectly with the EPS.

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually checked the 2 geo. The EPS headtube number is taller than the C-50. So probably it compensates for the integrated headset. The seattube angle seems a bit slacker as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.