Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Thursday favorite is bacon, egg and cheese on a toasted everything.

aka The Heart Attack

Good thing today is Tuesday

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Breakfast was so healthy I nearly got all Emo about it but I somehow managed to carry on and ride my bike into work.

You do the same.

MB1
An emotional fool
Not!

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,037 Posts
What a great project. Some of the compositions are outstanding, like the bike helmet dude through the passenger window, the bike wheels below the chassis of the car.

Reminds me of the Laura Domela book.

·
®
3,209 Posts
SilasCL said:
How much is that dog in the window?

the one with the waggly tail?

a few thoughts: the old guy in the window is creepy, the shot of the cyclist in the passenger window of the suv is damned good, the shot of the reflection of the cyclist is either intentional or accidental brilliance, and lastly, you've got too much damned time on your hands.

i figured your posts would get old by now, but you've somehow managed to make each onslaught of photos more interesting than the last. i truly enjoy what you do.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the_dude said:
the one with the waggly tail?

a few thoughts: the old guy in the window is creepy, the shot of the cyclist in the passenger window of the suv is damned good, the shot of the reflection of the cyclist is either intentional or accidental brilliance, and lastly, you've got too much damned time on your hands.

i figured your posts would get old by now, but you've somehow managed to make each onslaught of photos more interesting than the last. i truly enjoy what you do.
1) The ol' guy in the window IS creepy so watch out.
2) All the images were somewhat blind luck. I choose my spot, set up the tripod, lined up the camera then stood there eating my bagel and clicking the remote every time a cyclist went past.
3) Didn't take long at all; 7:36am to 8:04am from start to finish. (I left when the ol' guy in the window began to creep me out :eek: ).

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll grant you their Georgetown location is good.....

pauly said:
And, in my opinionation, the best NY-style pizza in the city. (Counter arguments welcome)
....but their Palisade location OWNS NY-style pizza in this town!

·
It's not TOO Cold!
2,498 Posts

by MB1

by Chase15.5

I kind of like this new theme that has started to develop.

Maybe the boys and I will see some of the same as we ride and play at the park this weekend. the wife might wonder what I am doing with the camera though. She won't care, cause she knows that I am crazy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
MB1 said:
....but their Palisade location OWNS NY-style pizza in this town!
I didn't know there was a Palisades shop. Is it on MacArthur? (I've been to the one on River Rd right near the CCT overpass, but I don't know if they have pizza.)

Apologies, all, for the thread drift.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It ain't a thread hijack when we are talking pizza.

pauly said:
I didn't know there was a Palisades shop. Is it on MacArthur? (I've been to the one on River Rd right near the CCT overpass, but I don't know if they have pizza.)

Apologies, all, for the thread drift.
A few doors west from the Safeway on MacArthur (we keep a u-lock stashed there, works well for shopping and dining). They do a much higher volume of pizza than the Georgetown location and it is right on our way home after most rides :thumbsup: .

I think it is called the "Palisades Clam Bar and Pizzarea" or something like that. It is not immediately obvious that it is related to the bagel joints until you notice the owner building the pies.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MB1 said:
......I think it is called the "Palisades Clam Bar and Pizzaera" or something like that. It is not immediately obvious that it is related to the bagel joints until you notice the owner building the pies.
Miss M doesn't know it yet but I suspect we are stopping by on our way home tonight!!!

·
C 1/5
609 Posts
Sledgehammer03 said:

by MB1

by Chase15.5

I kind of like this new theme that has started to develop.

Maybe the boys and I will see some of the same as we ride and play at the park this weekend. the wife might wonder what I am doing with the camera though. She won't care, cause she knows that I am crazy.
My wife doesn't care either - she know's she's hot :D And besides, its spring and everyone is out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts