Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
105 people logged into NCD! Geez! Slow Monday at work?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
snapdragen said:
It has been a slow day here so far. Going skiing tomorrow...woo hoo!

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
snapdragen said:
Yes, actually. I have no work to do and our test server is down. Oh well. :rolleyes:

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
No work for me today, I am starting a new internship and in the meantime I'm in limbo. It's a nice limbo though where I have time to burn the complete collection of the radio broadcast of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
snapdragen said:

Uh, I just took a wrong turn on the way to the bathroom. I have it on good authority that I am hardly working OOPS I mean working hard right at this very moment.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Hey, some of us on this side of the world do work. It's 20.35 here, just put the kids to bed, and will do some work tonight. As for this afternoon, while you guys were waking up, I worked my butt off on a translation job until about 15.30 and then went to pick up my kids at daycare. You Americans, such slackers... ;)

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
wayneanneli said:
I worked my butt off on a translation job until about 15.30
Is that like 13 o'clock? ;)

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
lousylegs said:
No, but it goes up to 11.

No wonder you folks have nothing to do, you can't even tell time :D . Maybe all that work you're supposed to do today should be done tomorrow, and today is actually Sunday again, re: Goundhog day. I would just go home if I was you.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
I'm going back to work next week, baby! This week's for fun and sleeping late. :)

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Common, now. How hard can

translating into Canadian possibly be. Even the Swedes can quickly come to terms with "eh," "abut," "ut," and took.

Take off, eh. Hoser.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,415 Posts
I think that you mean.....Get back to pretending to work.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
I think that you mean.....Get back to pretending to work.
"jesus is coming...everybody look busy!"

G

·
wayneanneli said:
Hey, some of us on this side of the world do work. It's 20.35 here, just put the kids to bed, and will do some work tonight. As for this afternoon, while you guys were waking up, I worked my butt off on a translation job until about 15.30 and then went to pick up my kids at daycare. You Americans, such slackers... ;)

Who are you calling an American??

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
toomanybikes said:
Who are you calling an American??
Sorry about that, I don't like that either when people here think I'm American. I should have wrote "People on the other side, but south of the border..."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts