Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried to get this crank straight over and over again and rather then pay the lbs to fix a part I don't even like I'm just going to go get a cheap tiagra off ebay, I'm still kind of new to raod cycling and didn't know what I should keep in mind with the diffrent sizes

· Registered
157 Posts
Ok, it doesn't look like anyone is really answering your question. Look on the inside (BB side) of your crank arms. You'll likely see 170, 172.5 or 175 on it. This is the size in mm of your crank arms. Go with this size unless you have abnormally long femurs for your height, then upsize.

I'd look for something that comes with a BB already to make it simple, but you can also look for one that will work for your BB too.

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nepbug said:
Ok, it doesn't look like anyone is really answering your question. Look on the inside (BB side) of your crank arms. You'll likely see 170, 172.5 or 175 on it. This is the size in mm of your crank arms. Go with this size unless you have abnormally long femurs for your height, then upsize.

I'd look for something that comes with a BB already to make it simple, but you can also look for one that will work for your BB too.
thanks for the vital info i have to admit I had no idea where to find the crank arm size i even looked on the web site and in online forums but could not find anything, and I do have abnormally long femurs so I may get go a little bigger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.