Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
messing with a plugin while recording the audio output does not make you a musician. please stop this crap:

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JacoStillLives said:
lol this music sucks!
it really does. the original is a good track and the beat and bass in this track are decent, but the manipulations with the plugins, really.

·
Registered
276 Posts
+1. Its the same with blogs. Being able to technically set one up doesn't mean you have anything meaningful to say. Its an exercise in misplaced self importance.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
That was horrid.

At least I have the good sense to not record my music.

joe

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
every remix of that Ladytron track totally blows. i'm going to come correct with it.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,792 Posts
il sogno said:
I've heard worse.

...just listen to the National Anthem at any sporting event n the US...

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this remixes eats the original - this is how you remix a track with solid vocals

and then here's what you do when you are remixing a classic electronic track for the dance floor:

·
Registered
188 Posts
asciibaron said:
it really does. the original is a good track and the beat and bass in this track are decent, but the manipulations with the plugins, really.
i seriously lol'd when listening to this.. It's so full of itself.. Those plugins are just.. bizarre.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,792 Posts
il sogno said:
I hate to have to do this to the Lounge. Hold your ears. :(

I am NOT clicking the play button that. :eek:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Another thing that's annoying is when a stupid artist or DJ takes two songs and mashes them together to create an "original" song. Perfect example being that stupid ass Kid Rock song that took Sweet Home Alabama and Werewolves of London and turned them both into a monstrosity.

·
I ride in circles..
4,645 Posts
I enjoy listening to techno and trance... but there is a lot of crap out there made by people on the internets.

·
donuts?
8,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JacoStillLives said:
Another thing that's annoying is when a stupid artist or DJ takes two songs and mashes them together to create an "original" song. Perfect example being that stupid ass Kid Rock song that took Sweet Home Alabama and Werewolves of London and turned them both into a monstrosity.
i dislike mashups. sadly, you have to blame KLF for starting that crap.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts