Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Who would you bet on? I think my money is on Quintana.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Quintana is not going to the Giro. Movistar is sending Valverde to his first ever Giro. I'd love to see him win it, but I'm really hoping to see him get a podium.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
Quintana is not going to the Giro. Movistar is sending Valverde to his first ever Giro. I'd love to see him win it, but I'm really hoping to see him get a podium.
Ni kidding... I'd think he'd be a great Giro style rider.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Anyone know if there's any American TV coverage?

·
Banned
Bianchi Nuovo Alloro, Lemond Etape
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is hard to call who might win - as we saw clearly last year, if you expend a lot in GdI, you cannot expend it in TdF.

Nibali is a good bet. Peraud could win.

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Super hard to pick a podium this year, but if you put a gun to my head:

1: Landa
2: Valverde
3: Nibali

·
likes to eat donuts
827 Posts
I just discovered that there will be NO Giro d Italia TV coverage here in Canada this year. It's absolutely astounding. Instead they will air hours and hours of the same sports highlights, over and over again. This truly sucks. Carry on.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
I just discovered that there will be NO Giro d Italia TV coverage here in Canada this year. It's absolutely astounding. Instead they will air hours and hours of the same sports highlights, over and over again. This truly sucks. Carry on.
Isn't that sad? They'll probably have women's college water polo on while Eurosport is televising the Giro :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
My pick for the podium is Valverde, Nibali and Landa. However no idea on order. At least we do get coverage in the US on BEin Sports. Although I don't think stage 3 is on TV.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Kodi tv

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Lots of hockey though, eh?

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Lots of hockey though, eh?
Don't get me started. We have hockey upon hockey sports channels like it's the only professional sport.:rolleyes:

I'm going to pay the $20 bucks US to subscribe to Cycling TV for Canadians to watch the Giro. Thank goodness somebody took pity on us and are giving us an opportunity to watch half decent quality.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
My pick for the podium is Valverde, Nibali and Landa. However no idea on order. At least we do get coverage in the US on BEin Sports.

Although I don't think stage 3 is on TV.
No kidding, right. I saw that. I hope I can find it online. Major fail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts