Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Signing up now. Let's get ready to ruuuuummmmmble!

·
Where's that GPS?
3,117 Posts
Thanks for the set-up KoroninK!

Forza Celeste is in!

Mission One: Turn the Old Man into a panini as my team drives his into the ground, and...
Mission Two: In it to Win it!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I did pretty well last year. You guys gotta reach high. Sweeper truck? I am going to really think strategically over a box of donuts later this evening....gonna plan out my team and demolish the field. Goryl Mash!

·
Registered
675 Posts
I did pretty well last year. You guys gotta reach high. Sweeper truck? I am going to really think strategically over a box of donuts later this evening....gonna plan out my team and demolish the field. Goryl Mash!
I should have gone with the donuts but went with beer instead. The sugar rush would probably have been better for picking a team than the hops. Oh well, live and learn...then repeat.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Damn.... Thubaut Pinot or Geraint Thomas..... Thubaut Pinot or Geraint Thomas.....Thubaut Pinot or Geraint Thomas.....Thubaut Pinot or Geraint Thomas

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guess you'll have to make a decision at some point. I'm of no help in that one since I don't have either one on my team. My biggest concern is if I'm right in picking Steven K or not. Rest of the team I'm overall confident in why I picked each one.

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Well, I decided after this Classics season that I am going back to primarily pulling for Quickstep Floors from this point forward. So, I bet you can guess who my sleeper pick is.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL, I can't say I blame you at all for that one. I love Quick Step as team because they are a classics team. I actually have two Quick Step riders on my Giro team.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Adam Yates seems like he follows his Instagram (amateurish type pics and isn't that popular) so I posted my team roster on Instagram and asked him how good he's feeling cause it's either him or another dude in the climbers spot. Then I tagged another rider saying that while he has a nice instagram page there are many pics of him off the bike, which means he has a life off the bike and that's making me nervous. Finally, I tagged my sleeper hit and told him "no pressure". :thumbsup: gotta keep your house in order.... nothing like getting it on good work right out of the pros mouth.

Gotta admit all this peaceful family vibe talk from TJvG is like the [BEEEP] sirens' call... so enticing. Wanna bet on the family man, but the previously proposed Rohan scenario is likely to happen.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts