Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a E2 helmet from Giro and the plastic strap over your head broke off from the helmet molding? Well this compromise my safety since the helmet fit is lose? I emailed Giro and they basically said tough luck since they don't cover accidents?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Marcus75 said:
I have a E2 helmet from Giro and the plastic strap over your head broke off from the helmet molding? Well this compromise my safety since the helmet fit is lose? I emailed Giro and they basically said tough luck since they don't cover accidents?
Helmets are only good for one accident. Time to buy a new helmet.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I read that you have to have proof of purchase though, is that right? I recently wrecked and cracked mine and I don't want to pay full price for another Ghisallo. Does anybody know for sure if you need proof of purchase (i.e. receipt) or not?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Giro Crash Replacement

They'll ask you for the serial number and the date of manufacture. All of this is inside the lid. You give them your credit card number and a new lid is on the way. They give you 30% discount off any lid you choose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.