Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In chicago, sitting in my hotel room feeling REALLY bad. My wife, I don't know it it's because she is pregnant or what, cried for like 3 hours after I left today and kept telling me how lonely she is. SO I just bought a bottle of scotch to partake of over the next five days here, and I bought a bottle of Glen Salen, now, I have never had this scotch before, but WOW....for 16.99, this is better than chivas ANYDAY....oh well, room service is on it's way, and I'm going to drink this and feel bad for being a shitty husband.. :(

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nah

haiku d'etat said:
yeah, and between buzz and sleep, NUDIE BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Just poured another one, drink this, eat, then I think I'll go pick a fight over in PO with someone, take out some mental aggression. Plus, I just bought a cross bike......hehe, there's something to be happy about..

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
physasst said:
In chicago, sitting in my hotel room feeling REALLY bad. My wife, I don't know it it's because she is pregnant or what, cried for like 3 hours after I left today and kept telling me how lonely she is. SO I just bought a bottle of scotch to partake of over the next five days here, and I bought a bottle of Glen Salen, now, I have never had this scotch before, but WOW....for 16.99, this is better than chivas ANYDAY....oh well, room service is on it's way, and I'm going to drink this and feel bad for being a shitty husband.. :(
sorry, been there, it sucks!

just remember, when you return, it'll be 1000x better than before you left!

maybe.

pregnant chicas...what can you do?

you're prolly crazier than her, anticipating and worried! don't forget that!!!

btdt!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
kpcw said:
Dude, you better than anyone know the physiology of the pregnant lady. She will pull it together, you are away for a work conference and you'll be home soon. Catch a slow, but powerful buzz and get a good night sleep.
yeah, and between buzz and sleep, NUDIE BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
physasst said:
Just poured another one, drink this, eat, then I think I'll go pick a fight over in PO with someone, take out some mental aggression. Plus, I just bought a cross bike......hehe, there's something to be happy about..
dude, you're married and preggers. there's NOTHING better to be happy about than out of town, buzzed, where nobody knows you, at a NUDIE BAR.

think.

·
midnight melon mounter
6,621 Posts
Schaumburg

Look on the bright side. Wherever you choose to go out for dinner, you can enjoy neverending pasta bowl and unlimited breadsticks.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Alex-in-Evanston said:
Look on the bright side. Wherever you choose to go out for dinner, you can enjoy neverending pasta bowl and unlimited breadsticks.
And then go to Woodfield Mall and buy her a lavish gift.

Or just go to a nudie bar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had my first experience with this scotch last week and I am hooked .. Here in Savannah you could find Glen Salen for 11.99 for a 750ml botlle. I've been drinking Dewars for life but this stuff has converted me

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah

Warren G said:
I had my first experience with this scotch last week and I am hooked .. Here in Savannah you could find Glen Salen for 11.99 for a 750ml botlle. I've been drinking Dewars for life but this stuff has converted me

it's one of the cheaper single malts I've ever found that I liked.

You should also try Tomatin.....REALLY good for the money.

Of course neither really compares to Lagaluvin, or a 21 year old MacCallan, but I don't make those kinds of bones.

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Is she preggo??? Congrats!

Poor thing. You two are the dynamic duo if there ever was one.

Shower her with time and attention when you get back (and call her up right now and tell her that is your plan!!!)

Then, enjoy your scotch. :)

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ummm

OldEndicottHiway said:
Is she preggo??? Congrats!

Poor thing. You two are the dynamic duo if there ever was one.

Shower her with time and attention when you get back (and call her up right now and tell her that is your plan!!!)

Then, enjoy your scotch. :)

OEH, have you been drinking???? Look at the initial dates on this thread. Not sure why this guy dragged it back to life, but this thread is almost three years old.:p

Come to think of it, what ARE you drinking???

Ya knoz I love ya....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
physasst said:
OEH, have you been drinking???? Look at the initial dates on this thread. Not sure why this guy dragged it back to life, but this thread is almost three years old.:p

Come to think of it, what ARE you drinking???

Ya knoz I love ya....:thumbsup:

I wuvs yoo toooo, but apparently I wuvs you back in 2003 when you got some other chic pregnant.

And it's a Merlot, of course.

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
I wuvs yoo toooo, but apparently I wuvs you back in 2003 when you got some other chic pregnant.

And it's a Merlot, of course.

ROTFLMAO........HEHE. That's great. have a glass for me. I've got a nice Sam Adams sitting here in front of me giving me the evil eye....

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Wow, talk about bringing back threads from the dead...man, 2006?? As for the whiskey, I have no idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts