Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Frog Whisperer
41,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not a cloud in the sky, 58 when I left, 70 when I got home 50 miles later....flags were just hanging....a good riding partner....it really doesn't get any better than that......We earned this day.....hope it as good for everyone else...

That is all....carry on.....

·
Frog Whisperer
41,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
went to a retirement party for a teacher (40 years...WOW......left while he was still at the top of his game) then made dinner....3 big burgers...I was hungry

·
Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
Our weekend was like that. It was a bit warmer and windier, but very, very nice.

To say we earned it is an understatement. I just saw the summary of our weather for the month of May. It rained 17 of the 31 days, there were just 2 days that were sunny, and it tied for 2nd place of the coldest Mays on record.

Where the hell is global warming when you need it?

·
Frog Whisperer
41,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yesterday was windy as he!!, but I rode anyhow. We haven't had much rain in may but cold....well I'm with ya there. I had a fire the evening before last to take the chill off the house.

Today was the best ride of the year to date....(583 miles so far, including today...and a bunch of ice and snow rides)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.