Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
j-dawg said:
My local dealer (neighborhood Girl Scout) showed up with my fix (cookies) yesterday. Already one box of Tagalongs gone and the Trefoils are going fast. And I just got back to my pre-holiday weight :(

Honestly, is there anything better than a few tagalongs and a cold glass of milk?

Gotta go set up my next 'shipment'.

p.s. I won't even mention the half gallon of Dreyer's Thin Mint ice cream that was inhaled last weekend.
I'm waiting for my GS cookies delivery from the 6" scout with giant brown eyes who sold me cookies about a month ago. My only concern is that the littler bugger might have been squashed by a large rodent or some kind of child's push toy. Damn she was a little doll. I'm looking forward to seeing her almost as much as I'm looking forward to receiving the mint and caramel cookies.

·
j-dawg
268 Posts
My local dealer (neighborhood Girl Scout) showed up with my fix (cookies) yesterday. Already one box of Tagalongs gone and the Trefoils are going fast. And I just got back to my pre-holiday weight :(

Honestly, is there anything better than a few tagalongs and a cold glass of milk?

p.s. I won't even mention the half gallon of Dreyer's Thin Mint ice cream that was inhaled last weekend.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
MMM, tagalongs. Also, frozen thin mints are to die for.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
j-dawg said:

My house is FULL of the damned things. By full, I mean FULL. Cases and cases and CASES of 'em. Not only is my daughter selling cookies (over 350 boxes sold so far), my wife is the troop cookie mom so ALL the damned cookies are in my house.

Tagalongs ARE the sh*t though.

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
KenB said:
My house is FULL of the damned things. By full, I mean FULL. Cases and cases and CASES of 'em. Not only is my daughter selling cookies (over 350 boxes sold so far), my wife is the troop cookie mom so ALL the damned cookies are in my house.

What's your addy, and how much would it cost to have the back door unlocked for a hour, your personal belongings will remain untouched.

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
KenB said:

...and I'm sure inventory shrink isn't an issue.

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
j-dawg said:

God damn crack dealers! Every one of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts