Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have any experience of buying bikes from Goo Bikes in Indonesia, or more generally about buying bikes from Indonesia? Is shipping a problem there? Thanks, W.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Does anybody have any experience of buying bikes from Goo Bikes in Indonesia, or more generally about buying bikes from Indonesia? Is shipping a problem there? Thanks, W.
Don't know anything about Goo Bikes but yes there seems to be a problem with shipping. The problem is whether or not they will ship something to you after they have your money. A lot of stories of scams in that part of the world. Remember the adage "if it's too good to be true, it usually is".

I know I'll never have any dealings with them

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Don't know anything about Goo Bikes but yes there seems to be a problem with shipping. The problem is whether or not they will ship something to you after they have your money. A lot of stories of scams in that part of the world. Remember the adage "if it's too good to be true, it usually is".

I know I'll never have any dealings with them
lol...the problem is whether or not they will ship something to you after they have your money....good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts