On a roll yeah?

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
That's what I'm talking about ...

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
I remember when every morning would be a collection of Friction_Shifter posts which became decreasingly intelligible as he became increasingly inebriated.

Those was fun times!

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
matanza said:
I seem to remember that Uzzie's post count was upped in the same manner... he otta know!
You're old. Your memory is fading. :D

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
In my defense, sometimes it seems as though the only time I have to come to the RoadBikeReview.com forums is late at night, so I need to get my posts in before bed. Because, well you know, the internet is the place where everyone cares about everyone else’s opinions.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
none

uzziefly needs a crush... Please something to take him away for 5 or 6 years. or forever.

allez, allez
and the saints go marching on.

glory be to the lords of the bottom bracket.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
dug said:
uzziefly needs a crush... Please something to take him away for 5 or 6 years. or forever.

allez, allez
and the saints go marching on.

glory be to the lords of the bottom bracket.
You seem to have a rather disturbing obsession about me. Swing that way huh?nttawwt off course. But I think it's a specific cmbination of French and English that revs your desires. I'd suggest you see a doctor or you know, get one of those life size blow up dolls for you to pleasure yourself. It prevents prostate irregularities.

Best wishes. :wink:

Oh and, I say this because I'm genuinely concerned and, given the fact about 85-90% of your posts have been about this and of a similar nature, I think my initial differential might be correct. Of course, I could dredge up those posts to refresh you memory but this isn't about jay, it's about your 'condition'. Besides, I'll let you have that title roebuck bestowed upon you all to yourself.

·
Registered
9 Posts
none

what a witty comeback. You are so clever. Lord knows you ought to be with almost 15,000posts of practice.

allez, allez
glory to the reds as the dork goes marching on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts