Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Phys, you asked so here you go......Jeez I was thinking to myself, there's shots of 4 bikes and my project Psychlo frame. Just Imagine if Terry did something like this???????

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Orange and Green

Indy Fab is to die for. down to the friggin Pauls. Schweet.
Mavic road calipers, we do have something in common.
2 Moots (1 road and 1 Cross) or just Moots Cx and Dean Road? (photos ain't in order so I'm confused

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Atp

atpjunkie said:
2 Moots (1 road and 1 Cross) or just Moots Cx and Dean Road? (photos ain't in order so I'm confused
that's Dos Moots, 6/4 road, 3/2.5 CX. can't wait to race the two P-X's next year!:)

G

·
atpjunkie said:
Strong
Indy Fab
Dean Road
Moots Road

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tmb

toomanybikes said:
With all those bikes wanting to be ridden, when do you have time for Bonsai??

Very nice toys Mr. P&SV - sir!
just think if YOU did a :rolleyes: pictorial like that? I'd take you the whole day to upload them.....

G

·
Phat&SlowVelo said:
2 shots, one each of the top tube. Psychlo X, Compact SL. My fav is the drilled dropouts on the SL....:D
My bad, you're right.

Did you fix the clock on that camera yet?

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You kill me....

toomanybikes said:
My bad, you're right.

Did you fix the clock on that camera yet?
Laughin me arse, nope ain't fixed the clock on the camera yet. Since ur takin some shots of that purty nag tomorrow TMB, how bout draggin ALL your steeds out for a photo shoot? Us bike geeks need entertainment during the winter months...:D

G

·
See, there you go again ...

Phat&SlowVelo said:
just think if YOU did a :rolleyes: pictorial like that? I'd take you the whole day to upload them.....

Getting me confused with that guy in New Mexico ..........................

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,791 Posts
+1

Phat&SlowVelo said:
Laughin me arse, nope ain't fixed the clock on the camera yet. Since ur takin some shots of that purty nag tomorrow TMB, how bout draggin ALL your steeds out for a photo shoot? Us bike geeks need entertainment during the winter months...:D

You have some beautiful rides there PSV....gorgeous. Love the Planet X........I agree....C'mon TMB...It's like -10 here with windchill right now...could use a little entertainment...post yer stable.......and don't forget the nag.....:idea: :thumbsup:

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
euro-trash said:
Nice. Are those Conti 4000s? What are you going to run in your tires this winter? I'm afraid that with all the August rain, the goatheads are going to be worse than ever...
Those are Attack/Force, but in general I have started to switch over to GP3000/GP4000 since I seem to get much better flat protection with them.

My anti-goathead system - Conti (removable core) tubes filled with either Tufo or Specialized sealant. Those plus the Conti tires seems to get me about 1000 miles between flats.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts