Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Sounds nasty, but I'll bet it would be good. They should make a Taco Bell / Jägermeister flavor.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
Sounds good to me.

Chocolate and beer are old standbys and I have even tried a Guiness and coffee ice cream float. It was a lot better than it sounds.

·
BrooklynVelo
1,426 Posts
dr hoo said:
Excellent idea (although a bit of a theft). Toscanini's in Cambridge, MA has had Guiness flavored ice cream for a while now, and it is really amazing stuff. Rich, deep flavor and tastes just like the stout.

Can't wait for the B&J version, as there's no Toscanini's here in NY, although I have been known to drive up to Cambridge for Bartleys and Toscanini's before.

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Turtleherder said:
Chocolate and beer are old standbys and I have even tried a Guiness and coffee ice cream float. It was a lot better than it sounds.
so was it ok? good? really good? excellent? suberbe?

I guess all I want to know is, would you recommend it? I might try it.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Sounds icky, but I had wasabi ice cream last night....

Just off the top of my head, it doesn't sound like it would work. But I had some wasabi-ginger ice cream last night (a little heavy on the wasabi; otherwise not bad), and garlic ice cream is a regular feature of the Garlic Festival in Gilroy, near Monterey. I'd probably try it, but I wouldn't expect to give up Cherry Garcia for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts