Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Burn baby, burn.
2,497 Posts
Another vote for PBK.
Just bought a couple of pairs of their inhouse bibs and knicks.
Great quality for very little cost.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome, thanks. I've order from PBK in that past with great results.. they just seem to run out of size 3 (medium) stuff, at least the jerseys/bibs I like. Like the Vredestein Cannondale bib, sweet looking kit. Another kit I'm looking for is the question mark Unibet, no luck with size 3.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I'm as medium as they get, and I do have some euro sized jerseys.. so I'll assume it breaks down like this:

size 3 = M
size 4 = L
size 5 = XL
size 6 = XXL

·
Burn baby, burn.
2,497 Posts
Qstick333 said:
For PBK - how does their sizing match up? If I am a voler XL, where would that fall (besides fat ass lol)

ZH
They have the sizing detailed on the page for the kit you are wanting.
I have noticed that the sizing for different items on PBK is not all necessarily the same.
In fact I bought some of their Prorace stuff from ebay over here in Australia, which must have been a different model to what is currently available and despite looking the same and being marked as the same size, was actually a size smaller.

·
Rollin' Stones
2,560 Posts
Interesting

PBK has some interesting stuff. I bought some CSC bibs with Descente markings etc. They came with a cheaper Nailini chamois sewed in. The bib straps were white instead of the darker stuff you see in catalogs in the U.S. I wonder if some of the stuff is the Euro replica version? Like the BMC stuff you used to see at Gearlink.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts