Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=700ae651-0abe-421a-01ea-d848c0df2d5d&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

A motorist who stopped to aid a woman found himself in the middle of a domestic situation and was stabbed, according to police.

Littleton Police were dispatched to Belleview Avenue and South Santa Fe Drive early Tuesday morning to investigate a traffic accident and disturbance.

Officers located a man who told them he had been stabbed in the shoulder, and that the suspect had left walking eastbound with a woman. Officers located the pair a short distance from the scene, and the man was arrested without incident.

The victim told officers that he came upon a car stopped in the road, and a woman flagged him down, jumped in his car and told him "go, go, go." As they started to drive away, a man came up to his car and struck the side of it. The victim stopped, got out, and confronted the man, who then tried to attack the woman. While trying to control the suspect, the victim was stabbed in the shoulder and abdomen, according to police.

After the suspect was arrested, officers searched the scene for the knife. An officer looked in a nearby storm drain, saw the knife, and was able to retrieve it.

The victim was transported to Swedish Medical Center, where he was treated for his injuries. He was released later Tuesday morning.

The suspect was jailed in Arapahoe County and faces a number of felony charges.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
1) "The victim stopped, got out, and confronted the man, who then tried to attack the woman. While trying to control the suspect, the victim was stabbed in the shoulder and abdomen, according to police." big mistake.

2) he would have had his face and knees busted, got sprayed with OC, got cut, or shot.

why TF did the guy stop after picking up chica?

jeebus.

only thing i'm missing is a stun gun for my car.

good samaritan, bad judge of character.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts