Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's been real. it's been fun. but only san diego was "real fun."

etc etc and like that.

Forum Software Upgrade Tonight!

THIS is SURELY the "end of times".

:rolleyes: ;)
 

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
Joined
·
30,713 Posts
firstrax said:
Lets all fill our tubs with water and stock up on candles and batteries.
The trusted über-powerbook has a full charge, and there's lots of cereal in the closet.
 

·
Bored beyond belief.
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
Send lawyers, guns and money.

Lacking this board as respite from the cruel realities of life in indentured servitude, and, more importantly, as my spiritual advisor OES often sez:

Ahl be sittin on the stoop drinkin tonight. Call me when it's safe. Until then, it'll be me and the hounds, loadin clips and waiting for the revenuer man to show his ugly mug....
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
firstrax said:
Lets all fill our tubs with water and stock up on candles and batteries.
it's already done. 50 gal containers of h2o in the walk-in closets, too.

who do you think you're dealing wit? i've been through MANY software upgrades.

brace yourselves for impact.

RAMMING SPEED!
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sn69 said:
Lacking this board as respite from the cruel realities of life in indentured servitude, and, more importantly, as my spiritual advisor OES often sez:

Ahl be sittin on the stoop drinkin tonight. Call me when it's safe. Until then, it'll be me and the hounds, loadin clips and waiting for the revenuer man to show his ugly mug....
yo, Jr. got yer package. thanks Scott, he was THRILLED.

so was i.

got yer back comin here soon...minister of music and all that.

aka GET BACK ON THE F*CKING BIKE YOU P*SSY!!!!!!!!
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i can't take it anymore. the dread. the fear. the horrible, sweaty anticipation.

a few minutes ago i went up to the roof and jumped. too bad i have a one-story traditional.

:( :( :(

somebody help me.

somebody, this is a cry for help and like that.

please, somebody, SOON, please, PHOTOSHOP something critical and PAP!
 

·
cyclist
Joined
·
7,904 Posts
Heck, you guys ain't HALF as worried as I am.

Both RoadBikeReview AND MTBR forums on the same night.....PLUS a new server upgrade for the Classifieds....

I've got a headache just thinkin' about the Chaos tomorrow....

-g
 

·
Bored beyond belief.
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
Did the Death Valley Double this past weekend.

Doing the Hemet Double in three weeks, and planning on the Central Coast Double in May for the CA Triple Crown Trifecta prior to the event. Trying to get out fer a ride this afternoon, but not having much luck breaking away thus far.

Glad the Mighty C dug the junk.
 

·
I'm not like anyone else
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i can't take it anymore. the dread. the fear. the horrible, sweaty anticipation.

a few minutes ago i went up to the roof and jumped. too bad i have a one-story traditional.

:( :( :(

somebody help me.

somebody, this is a cry for help and like that.

please, somebody, SOON, please, PHOTOSHOP something critical and PAP!
Amigo...

Do not worry!

Have faith in the admins and all the geeks!

It will painless... A little Jack, some quiet tunes and when you wake in the morning, we will either all be back together to it will be a desert. Just savor the moments for now!

Cheers... and the like.

;):D
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hold me gregg, i'm skeered.

let's huddle for warmth.

invite francis. he's got a nice rear.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sn69 said:
Doing the Hemet Double in three weeks, and planning on the Central Coast Double in May for the CA Triple Crown Trifecta prior to the event. Trying to get out fer a ride this afternoon, but not having much luck breaking away thus far.

Glad the Mighty C dug the junk.
btdt, but i'm a recovering ultra guy now. the first step is admitting the problem.

Mighty C accepted it whole-heartedly. cute story: he came home with "ear protectors" on. like what you'd wear in the c*ckpit. he's going to disney this weekend with his mom and he doesn't like loud or distracting situations. he wore them all night with me (it wasn't loud or distracting here, i make a point to keep it quiet and ambient, for him and for The J's). you should have seen him walking around with those on......i missed the pic. :(
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh dear god i can't take it any more.

wait gregg, is this 11 pm your time or my time?

i'm central.

hey, PM me your cellphone # so if i can't get on at 3 am i can call and like that.

that's it, i'm taking another xanax. it's just too much for one 10,000+ poster to bare and or bear.
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
gregg said:
Heck, you guys ain't HALF as worried as I am.

Both RoadBikeReview AND MTBR forums on the same night.....PLUS a new server upgrade for the Classifieds....

I've got a headache just thinkin' about the Chaos tomorrow....

-g
So glad I'm not in a traditional IT department. I work 8-5--RARELY later than that. Hardly ever weekends. I've done some IT gigs where you had to wait until 12am to push something or cutover to a new system. NO FUN!!! Are they giving you guys some crystal meth to keep you awake or something? Software upgrades starting at 11pm...that's brutal. Hope you're getting paid well and all goes smoothly...like it never does ;) .
 

·
Banned forever.....or not
Joined
·
24,410 Posts
If things look just a little different, I wonder how many will throw up their hands and quit?
 

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
Joined
·
7,746 Posts
Sweaty anticipation? Mixed with a little bit of fear? Sounds... ummmm.... okay by me!
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jtolleson said:
Sweaty anticipation? Mixed with a little bit of fear? Sounds... ummmm.... okay by me!
i love you.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bocephus Jones II said:
So glad I'm not in a traditional IT department. I work 8-5--RARELY later than that. Hardly ever weekends. I've done some IT gigs where you had to wait until 12am to push something or cutover to a new system. NO FUN!!! Are they giving you guys some crystal meth to keep you awake or something? Software upgrades starting at 11pm...that's brutal. Hope you're getting paid well and all goes smoothly...like it never does ;) .
Gregg, tell F you need a day off or some comp time. otherwise it's a sweatshop like where i work. and yes, tswwt.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
MR_GRUMPY said:
If things look just a little different, I wonder how many will throw up their hands and quit?
13%, then they return a month later and realize there's no community like this forum.

moreons.

nttawwt, mind you.

it's just that some people shouldn't breed.

;) :) :D
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top