Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The blog page is hilarious, if you read the Google article first.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
uzziefly said:
I don't get it actually.
Well, as far as I'm concerned, the whole joke is this:

(from the Google article)
Earlier today, for instance, CADIE deduced from a quick scan of the visual segment of the social web a set of online design principles from which she derived this intriguing homepage.

And then the homepage is like the world's worst MySpace page, covered with Pandas, references to internet memes, colored and flashing text, etc.

Satire in its truest form--presented right back to the people it's making fun of.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
2cflyr said:
ok, so what is it? the CADIE thing?

last year it was the time movement thing, which was funny.
that's pretty lame. plus since I'm using IE6 half the links on there are blocked by my Smart Filter. Fail.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
I don't get it actually.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
uzziefly said:
I don't get it actually.
I didn't spend much time with it, but I think it's an elaborate joke about some artificial intelligent panda that got loose and took over the Google servers.

·
...?
1,481 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I didn't spend much time with it, but I think it's an elaborate joke about some artificial intelligent panda that got loose and took over the Google servers.
hmm... I got that it was an AI program that decided it WAS a panda. Either way, its pretty funny, and the fact that I got the joke makes me feel like a super nerd, instead of just a regular nerd.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I particularly enjoyed this line...

"All your personal World Wide Website belong to CADIE"

OK. I'm a dork. Don't rub it in my face. :blush2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts