Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It certainly is quiet around NCD tonight with all the usual suspects in SD, especially J, Snap, Coop (hopefully, he's there), BigBill, Scott, et al. Hey guys, if you're in SD and reading this, have a toast on us :).
Cheers, Wayne
ps. Just realised that it's 13.49 in SD, so they're all probably out for a ride or something. Time here is 22.49.

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
wayneanneli said:
It certainly is quiet around NCD tonight with all the usual suspects in SD, especially J, Snap, Coop (hopefully, he's there), BigBill, Scott, et al. Hey guys, if you're in SD and reading this, have a toast on us :).
Cheers, Wayne
ps. Just realised that it's 13.49 in SD, so they're all probably out for a ride or something. Time here is 22.49.
No SD for me. Got the kids all weekend, my trip was called on account of twins.

Instead Mohair Chair drove over to Santa Cruz and we did a brisk 35 miles with about 3400 feet of climbing; my lurker neighbor tagging along to reveal the truths of being a neighbor to the Cooper household. It started raining at elevation, we all ended up getting brain freeze on the descent and had to stop to drink coffee and hot chocolate. I had my cell phone off, cause I didn't want to have to take a call from J's while MhC was toasting my clydesdale butt on a stout local climb.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Yea, it's almost eery it's so quiet. I don't think I've ever seen posts 2 hours old on top here much less 10!
I am enjoying Gregg's posts but I wonder where the pics are from the "girls" ride that J's went on, saw he had a camera..hmmm. It does look like a lot of fun, I hope they are all enjoying it. I hope the success of this gathering leads to more in different regions of the country.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
zeytin said:
Yea, it's almost eery it's so quiet. I don't think I've ever seen posts 2 hours old on top here much less 10!
I am enjoying Gregg's posts but I wonder where the pics are from the "girls" ride that J's went on, saw he had a camera..hmmm. It does look like a lot of fun, I hope they are all enjoying it. I hope the success of this gathering leads to more in different regions of the country.
I'm hoping that I have my fat a$$ is shape by the time MB1 does the next DC area ride.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,211 Posts
Yeah, it is quiet. But last night I watched "The Aristocrats", which did give me a fix of crudeness that will keep me from going through J's withdrawl.

I highly recommend it, as an anthropological study of the comedian subculture.

The card trick guy is pretty darn good, and Bob Sagat is over the top filthy.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't really have anything to write, but I figured that 42 minutes between the last post and this one was long enough :D . Plus, I thought that I would pad my count a little...

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,697 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Plus, I thought that I would pad my count a little...
As we sayin PO--chirp chirp chirp

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
It's not quiet in SD.......

it's beautiful.......God, if I lived here...I'd never be able to work.

Len

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Len J said:
it's beautiful.......God, if I lived here...I'd never be able to work.

Len
Yes, coolhand's photos make the famous SD weather all the more inviting. When are you heading home? Is everyone leaving today?
Cheers, Wayne

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Some leaving today.....

wayneanneli said:
Yes, coolhand's photos make the famous SD weather all the more inviting. When are you heading home? Is everyone leaving today?
Cheers, Wayne
Some leaving tomorrow.

I'm flying to Minnesota thomorrow PM.

The pictures don't do this place justice.

Len

1 - 11 of 11 Posts