Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
CActuskid said:
It finally happened to ME, guy in front of me on my club ride had thread bare shorts on and was mooning me till I could escape the scenic view...Now if the cute ladies would follow suit
Just get the guy to wear a wig :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
well, I guess you could always wait till the end of the ride and laugh at the "tramp stamp" sunburn he probably got

·
Shut Up And Ride!
168 Posts
Last night at our local Tuesday night racing series, I saw a larger gentleman wearing shorts that were a size too small and the sunlight hit them just right.:eek: Fortunately for me, he was on his bike and I only got mooned/side view. Good thing my race started shortly thereafter so I could get the image out of my head for a while. Reading this post braught the image to the fore again. Thanks for that.:mad2:

·
banned from the museum
6,622 Posts
For a while on a charity ride I followed a lady who was wearing somewhat threadbare shorts. She was wearing a white thong under them. She was riding the century. Yikes!

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I had a thread come lose on a ride last year from the butt area. Dang stiching unzipped and I found myself mooning the world. I shoved my windbreaker in the rear area and rode home.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
monkeybullit said:
Last night at our local Tuesday night racing series, I saw a larger gentleman wearing shorts that were a size too small and the sunlight hit them just right.:eek: Fortunately for me, he was on his bike and I only got mooned/side view. Good thing my race started shortly thereafter so I could get the image out of my head for a while. Reading this post braught the image to the fore again. Thanks for that.:mad2:
Was it the Midweek Crit series?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts