Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
I hate you...

We are getting hammered in the NorCal foothills about 50 miles east of Sacramento. A few weeks ago I was out riding in the sun, slapping on sunscreen and thinking that spring was on the way. The jet stream pushed all the rain our way again, through San Francisco and up the I-80 corridor and dumping lot's of rain. I got to ride a couple of days last week as they were wrong with their weather forecast (are these people ever right?) I just checked the forecast for this week and it is calling for cold rain all this week through Friday. I was getting ready to ride and pulled my truck out of the garage and the skies look very dark and cloudy, now the sun is out again. I guess I will just head out and take a chance. Old people melt when they get wet just like the wicked witch in the Wizard Of Oz........In a couple of months we will be talking about riding in the heat, life goes on......

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.