Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my fixie earlier today! I haven't had the chance to ride it much yet, but the weekend looks promising. It's a 57.5 cm Ron Kitching frame, suzue flip/flop hub, 44/18 gearing (probably goint to change this later on), 700C wheels 1 older tire on front (still great condition) 1 new conti ultra 2000 on back (accidentally poked a big hole in the original tire, don't ask). It rides like a dream, now if I can just stop trying to coast I'll be in great shape.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the only pic I have of it, no digital camera you know (bikes take all of my money, that and tubas).

I'm starting to get the coasting thing, I've done a bit more riding since I last posted and it's starting to iron itself out. A couple of weeks and I have no doubt it'll be like second nature. It's not the prettiest bike to look at, but it rides very nicely, and I'm thinking of painting it here soon, probably a nice glossy black.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You're probably right on that one, but until I paint it and figure out how I want the bike to end up it's better to not mess with it, it's decently comfy tape anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.