Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I purchased a few things from them over the last couple of years, but nothing recently. No problems that I can remember, and the fact that they've been around awhile speaks pretty well for them.

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I did a more in depth search of the archives and found some oblique references that made me comfortable enough to go ahead and use them.

·
Registered
602 Posts
they seem a bit pricey

Actually, a bit overpriced in general. But then again, you can put that 20% coupon to some good use. Check out www.Totalcycling.com for everyday low prices although it's Ireland so you have to contend with potential duties and above average shipping charges.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Gottaridebikes!

I have had nothing but good experiences with this internet seller. They will also alow you to use their 20% as many times as you like, not just on first oredr. Plus, shipping is free for purchase over $50, who ever spends less than $50 on an internet order?! Give them a try I don't think you will be disappointed. I have no relationship with this seller, just good experiences and loove their discounts!

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought I would wrap up with a post about my experience. I ordered a set of Gossamer compact cross cranks and an FSA headset, both pretty good deals after the 20% discount. Items were shipped next day (free shipping). However the wrong cranks were shipped, I received MegaExo cranks with wrong chain ring size. The folks there answered my e-mail within one hour and were very helpful fixing the situation. I chose to keep the Mega Exo and they shipped me out the right size chain rings.

The headset was new, but came in a ziploc baggy without any instructions or anything.

Overall I'm very happy with them. I've also noticed that they price match.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.