Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sport.woot.com has a Graber Pro Series Fluid Trainer for $150. Don't see much online on this. Appears to be related to CycleOps, and Dick's Sporting Goods sells for $250. Otherwise I am in the dark on this model. Any experience, or comments on this trainer for the price? Been thinking of getting a fluid trainer for a while...​

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
I have no experience with the Graber. The Cyclops Fluid is a popular model that used to have leaking problems. Not sure if that's still true.

I'd recommend a Kurt Kinetic Road Machine solely because they're GUARANTEED leakproof. And rather than buy new, start looking on eBay and Craigslist NOW. It's the end of the winter season when people discover indoor cycling isn't their cup of tea so they unload their trainers. The Kurt Kinetic retails for $330-$360. I just won an eBay auction on a Kurt Kinetic for $165 shipped, after patiently losing 10 previous auctions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.