Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter-n-law bought a trailer to tow my granddaughter..

Her 50lb beach cruiser didn't cut it so I built her a suitable bike..

I built the bike last night and we did a test ride today..

My granddaughter absolutely loved it.....As I was riding along side, I heard her singing and just watching all the sites.....

Start 'em early....:thumbsup:

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
do you not like your DIL? SS for pulling a trailer?? dang...

·
eRacer
2,555 Posts
Very Cute!
Nice trailer setup.
I think I know what my next bike purchase will be.
John

147 Posts
I had a burely and for a period I will put both my kids in there. Man, talk about having to put out some power - on the hills it was killer. I even picked my daughter up from school that way. Those things are great. Enjoy! Wait till she riders her first bike!

·
Collin's Dad
1,858 Posts
How old is your granddaughter? My son is 11 months and I just got a burley d'lite trailer a few weeks ago, I can't wait to try it out.

Oh and I was looking back at the trike you got her for xmas, how'd she like that?

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phil. said:
How old is your granddaughter? My son is 11 months and I just got a burley d'lite trailer a few weeks ago, I can't wait to try it out.

Oh and I was looking back at the trike you got her for xmas, how'd she like that?
She's 16 months... She loves the trike too.....She rides it's around the apartment complex where she lives...

I was really surprised how well she took the the trailer... She can be clingy to mom and even when I was towing her, she loved it...

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
My son was in a burley at eight months. I put rolled up blankets on either side of him because he would be sound asleep five minutes into the ride. One of my neighbors made a comment about my son not wearing a helmet. I figured he was strapped into an aluminum cage and didn't need one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts