Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Man, I'm Awesome
Joined
·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
Why does Grant Peterson & Podcast in the same sentance..........



seem so surreal?


Len
 

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
Joined
·
22,021 Posts
brianmcg said:
What's a "sentance"? :)
a sentance.......is what you get when you haven't had enough coffee.

Smart a$$:cryin: :cryin:

LOL

Len
!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,360 Posts
Wish I knew if Grant were a real person...

I've been a Grant fan since he started--actually since he was at Bridgestone, though I didn't know his name then, I just loved the bikes. I have an Atlantis and a Rambouillet and way more Riv crap than I can justify, and I find myself looking through the catalog for more stuff to buy, instead of picking it up when I need something. I devour every word of the Reader, and following some of his advice has made me a better, or at least happier and more comfortable, cyclist.
In the back of my mind, though, I have this suspicion that Grant's a mythical character, like Betty Crocker, and that he goes home every night, puts on a suit and rides around in his limo. Sure, I've met the guy they SAY is Grant, but who really knows?
 

·
Man, I'm Awesome
Joined
·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cory said:
I have this suspicion that Grant's a mythical character, like Betty Crocker,
and that he goes home every night, puts on a suit and rides around in his limo.
Sure, I've met the guy they SAY is Grant, but who really knows?
:confused:
Uh, what?
 

·
n00bsauce
Joined
·
13,507 Posts
He's saying he's a Grant Peterson fan.
 

·
Man, I'm Awesome
Joined
·
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm just upset to find out that Betty Crocker goes home at night puts on a suit and rides around in a limo. I thought she was real.

 

·
Scary Teddy Bear
Joined
·
14,791 Posts
brianmcg said:
I'm just upset to find out that Betty Crocker goes home at night puts on a suit and rides around in a limo. I thought she was real.


moreon.....:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,805 Posts
Is this a thread about 1950s hotties or Grant Peterson's podcast. I'm OK with Grant and allowing him his space in bike-dom but maybe pictures of old TV actresses is more interesting. Anybody got a picture of Emma Peel (if memory serves me) from the Avengers. Yeah, i know that wasn't the 50s.
 
G

·
SantaCruz said:
Is this a thread about 1950s hotties or Grant Peterson's podcast. I'm OK with Grant and allowing him his space in bike-dom but maybe pictures of old TV actresses is more interesting. Anybody got a picture of Emma Peel (if memory serves me) from the Avengers. Yeah, i know that wasn't the 50s.
Egad, Diana Rigg was my dream woman as a kid ..................
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top