Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

is it spring already?

high point of the day

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Nice shots. But that bike shot has me confused. I'm thinking ...is he moving? Or is he standing over the TT and if he's moving then what's he sitting on...?

Love the green green green pic!

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
Nice shots. But that bike shot has me confused. I'm thinking ...is he moving? Or is he standing over the TT and if he's moving then what's he sitting on...?

Love the green green green pic!
i'm trying to aim the shot, leaning back a bit all the while coasting and not losing control and ending up in the ditch full of green, green, green slime and other assorted muck.

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Where's that? Hills above San Jose?

Saw those fields of mustard on my way down last night, but I don't have a bike at Grandpa's house now and can't ride (I was going to bring the folder, but once we loaded the dog, there wasn't room).
Biggest shock to me when I moved from Nor Cal in the '70s was that other places weren't green in winter. I thought EVERYPLACE looked like this in February and got brown in June and July.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cory said:
Saw those fields of mustard on my way down last night, but I don't have a bike at Grandpa's house now and can't ride (I was going to bring the folder, but once we loaded the dog, there wasn't room).
Biggest shock to me when I moved from Nor Cal in the '70s was that other places weren't green in winter. I thought EVERYPLACE looked like this in February and got brown in June and July.
this is up in Sonoma County, between Santa Rosa and Sebastopol on the MUT that runs between the 2. the "high elevation" shot was at the top of Burnside Rd., Behind me opens up over towards the Pacific. It was kind of hazy so you couldn't see the water all that well and it didn't come out in the pics.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bikeboy389 said:
re-tape those bars. Have you no pride, man?

Nice pics.
not really, but i do plan to re-tape them before my AIDS ride in May. :wink5:

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
Do you have your bike/helmet decor ready? Do they still do red dress day? I recommend red tule on the helmet....... :)

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
snapdragen said:
Do you have your bike/helmet decor ready? Do they still do red dress day? I recommend red tule on the helmet....... :)
i figure i would roll into LA in full lounge kit. :thumbsup: as for the red dress, well we'll see what I can find.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mohair_chair said:
Everyone should have one of those Knog Light Frogs on their bike.
they're great little lights. specially this time of year where it's not hard to get caught out around dusk or later or even during the day when it's a bit dark from heavy cloud cover.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gus Riley said:
Yeah, call me a Squirrel :smilewinkgrin:
dude! looks like you've got Peyronies Disease. you may want to get that checked out.

·
Sharp
1,695 Posts
moschika said:
gratuitous shot between the legs
As a wimmenz, I don't think that I would ever feel right about posting pics under that thread title. :D :cool:

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
orbit said:
As a wimmenz, I don't think that I would ever feel right about posting pics under that thread title. :D :cool:

Yea I was sorta' afraid to open the thread...

Nice picts though weather looks great. (she says as she lays in a room without heat in Delaware on the ocean block with a raw wind blowing in from the sea under three wool blankets except for her hand which she keeps sticking in armpits to keep them limber enough to type with).

·
HomeBrew Master
191 Posts
moschika said:
dude! looks like you've got Peyronies Disease. you may want to get that checked out.
No Pug Dude, that's normal, it bends to the left! :devil:

Camera optical illusion brought on by extreme high speeds. :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.