Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got this in neuvations newsletter. I have the FC-500 frame and this thing is unbelievable, full Monocoque and very light and responsive and for only $795 this is a great deal!

Road Framesets - www.neuvationcycling.com

Memorial Day Weekend Sale: F100 Frameset (Frame, fork, headset) $219, FC100 Frameset $495, FC500 Frameset $795. Upgrade your current ride or turn your beater bike into a great bike. These prices won’t last because my inventory won’t last. F100 and FC100 have standard GPX English bottom brackets and 27.2 seat posts. The FC500 has a BB30 and a 31.8 seat post. Seat posts are not included but I can supply them at a great price if you need one. The pricing is below cost – don’t make the mistake of thinking these are low end frames. It’s only the price that is low. Prices good through Tuesday noon California time.

Road Framesets - www.neuvationcycling.com

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just got this in neuvations newsletter. I have the FC-500 frame this thing is unbelievable, full Monocoque and very light and responsive and for only $795 this is a great deal!

Memorial Day Weekend Sale: F100 Frameset (Frame, fork, headset) $219, FC100 Frameset $495, FC500 Frameset $795. Upgrade your current ride or turn your beater bike into a great bike. These prices won’t last because my inventory won’t last. F100 and FC100 have standard GPX English bottom brackets and 27.2 seat posts. The FC500 has a BB30 and a 31.8 seat post. Seat posts are not included but I can supply them at a great price if you need one. The pricing is below cost – don’t make the mistake of thinking these are low end frames. It’s only the price that is low. Prices good through Tuesday noon California time.
thanks - is there a link?

·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,438 Posts
Neuvation's website?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.