Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was originally posted by 'rustybucket' in the PodiumGirls forum but thought it was worth reposting here. Hope its not too racy.

I think its seriously crazy that these guys have to race right alongside these screaming lunatics.

View attachment 206555

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Caption this photo

Alberto Contador: "Manly yes...."

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is why we'll never make the list...

If beings from another world see this kind of stuff, they're gonna check the "not ready for contact" box, and fly right by...Or perhaps one or more of these in the picture are beings from another world. I do like the maple leaf on her thigh. Crazy canuks!

·
AKA Old Man
598 Posts
Did anyone catch the guy running up with his shorts down mooning the riders? This was a day or so before the last climb. My wife and I laughed so hard.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Oh dear. Looks like she's Canadian. Imagine how crazy she went when Ryder went by 1 minute later. Wonder if he got her number.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I'm going to have to watch that climb again.:D I love it when the tour goes into Basque country. Maybe next year, those people know how to live!!!:) Contador's a man, despite the Tourmelet, he's thinkin', 'I'd hit it'....

·
You Phillip mah census
4,665 Posts
She looks like she could b!tch-slap Shleck right off the mountain, (although that would be damned unsporting, wouldn't it?).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts