Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my team bike. Sorry, no Orbea. Found THIS on Ebay for $225'ish and couldn't pass it up. :) The fork alone is worth that I think. Its not a CR1 but I hear the Speedster frames are good race bikes. The tubing diameter is monstrous - I bet its going to be stiff as hell. The Topolino's are going to look sweet mounted on this bad boy, eh? :D think its going to take a little while before I get the build complete. I know I need a new seat post and front derailer. I'd like some Winwood handlebars - the Ritchey WCS are light and strong but hard on my hands. I'd like new cranks too - but lets not get crazy yet. Hell, if I really wanted crazy I'd go full Campy - stupid sexy Campy!

The flash from the camera really highlights the welds. They're big and beefy. Look strong but overdone a bit? Looks like the welds on my Giant MTB. Anyway they're not quite as noticeable in person.

· $4000 bike - two bit legs
1,434 Posts
$225 !!!

I hate you. How 'bout a quick 20% profit...I'll give you $270???? Serously...nice find. I gotta look at EBAY more often......go to EBAY....go to EBAY....

· Impulse Athletic Coaching
5,758 Posts
Kind of off topic, but: I have a Felt F75 and the color scheme is Black/Yellow, too. Where the hell do you buy accessories that are a good (not piss) yellow? All I can ever find is red, blue, and sometimes an off-yellow. I look like a ninja with all my black clothing!

Congrats on the bike, Scott's are sweet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.