Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy

I'm making a trip to visit my family around Easter, and the following wkd and was wondering if there were any mid week group rides starting again, like the Tuesday sleeping giant ride, or the amity bike Friday ride?

also curious if the Sunday sleeping giant ride, or Saturday zale's ride in Branford will be happening?

for the record, i'll be based just outside of New Haven, but i'm willing to drive if there's a decent ride. :)

thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sleeping Giant rides have started on Tuesday...

Leave the park at 6 sharp. Also, the Sunday morning ride is always available leaving at 10 sharp. Most of the racers are racing Sunday so the crowd is generally smaller. The Tuesday ride has more racers. Both tend to be very fast. Otherwise, there are shop rides our of Berlin Bike, Pedal Power in Middletown and Benidorm in Canton depending on where you are. Also a fun group on Thursday's out of Suburban Cycle in Berlin that leaves at 6. Have fun whatever you choose.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up Tachy!

Tachymetres said:
Leave the park at 6 sharp. Also, the Sunday morning ride is always available leaving at 10 sharp. Most of the racers are racing Sunday so the crowd is generally smaller. The Tuesday ride has more racers. Both tend to be very fast. Otherwise, there are shop rides our of Berlin Bike, Pedal Power in Middletown and Benidorm in Canton depending on where you are. Also a fun group on Thursday's out of Suburban Cycle in Berlin that leaves at 6. Have fun whatever you choose.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts