Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking for some group rides in the SF area. Does anyone know of rides that start in SF? I would be up for either road or mountain rides. I would like to go ride starting around 7am M-F so that I can be at work around 10am.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That doesn't answer my question...

Thanks for the reply, but I already know a handful of rides, and I like to go out searching for new ones. What I was really asking was this- are there any groups that go out riding throughout the week? I would like to do some group rides that start in or near SF.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Team Mcguire runs an awesome club ride that usually leaves from sausalito area. Great eklectic group, that really makes for some awesome conversation for the rides. I am on there race team and will usually join there club rides because of there wide range of people who show up. some times its only 6 riders other times its alot more, but no matter how many show up I allways leave with a smile and the drive home allways seems so stressless. Email me and I will keep you up to date on when we do them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.