Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because it's OES complaining. I have that effect on a couple of mods. BUT ...

My Nashbar credit-card theft thread was inexplicably moved to 'Hot Deals.' Ain't no damn Hot Deal I'm talking about, it's a GENERAL (as in General Discussion) potential problem (as in maybe big bucks) problem to the whole community here.

OK, I've said my piece. Thread locked, 24-hour ban, etc etc etc etc ETC.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Gee, and I thought maybe you were going to accuse Bikes Direct of spamming the forums.

Wait, complaining about Bikes Direct is SO 2006.

But what will you do when this thread gets moved to Site Feedback (or whatever it is called)? :)

·
Banned
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JayTee said:
Gee, and I thought maybe you were going to accuse Bikes Direct of spamming the forums.

Wait, complaining about Bikes Direct is SO 2006.

But what will you do when this thread gets moved to Site Feedback (or whatever it is called)? :)
Hush. You're just a girl. What do you know about this terrible bigotry I suffer here, just for being a *******?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
FWIW, just about everyone I know has had their CC stolen lately, not not all of them are bike folks, I know one or two people who aren't.

·
Administrator
13,009 Posts
OES said:
because it's OES complaining. I have that effect on a couple of mods. BUT ...

My Nashbar credit-card theft thread was inexplicably moved to 'Hot Deals.' Ain't no damn Hot Deal I'm talking about, it's a GENERAL (as in General Discussion) potential problem (as in maybe big bucks) problem to the whole community here.

OK, I've said my piece. Thread locked, 24-hour ban, etc etc etc etc ETC.
Help Help I'm being oppressed!!

Sorry, not so much- we really don't care. Sorry to bust your bubble.

FYI its "General Cycling Discussion" try reading all the words. No cycling content in your post, just information about a retailer. The bargain shoppers are most active in Hot Deals and that where most of those threads end up, and where most of the people interested in them end up. Funny how that works. But don't worry- I am sure someone is plotting against you. Its just not us. Thanks for playing though. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.