Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing dirty, just weird. I was at a concert for some pop star--Kanye West or some crap like that. Not sure why I was there, but all of a sudden Kanye calls someone up to the stage and it's Hank III. He starts in to a hip hop version of Smoke and Wine. WTF? I think I should stop toking before bedtime.

//I always seem to dream about rock stars / Hip Hop the night before a big race:D

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
what race are you doing? I dreamed that my wife and baby son and i were at a music festival laying in a grassy field doing mushrooms and dancing to the Allman brothers. Wait maybe that was a flashback.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gutfiddle said:
what race are you doing? I dreamed that my wife and baby son and i were at a music festival laying in a grassy field doing mushrooms and dancing to the Allman brothers. Wait maybe that was a flashback.
No race...that was just an homage to Creaky's weird dream thread not too long ago.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
No race...that was just an homage to Creaky's weird dream thread not too long ago.
1. I ham honnered.
2. Lately I've been dreaming about red beans and rice.
3. Hank 3 is a douchbag. Shooter Jennings FTW.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Creakyknees said:
1. I ham honnered.
i dont think we can be friends anymore.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Creakyknees said:
1. I ham honnered.
Shooter's no Waylon. Who names their kid Shooter anyway? Might as well have named him ******* Jennings. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts