Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
needs more sleep
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not on purpose mind you..about to pass him on his left, he spit left...the majority of it went into my front wheel but felt a blob on my leg and mist on my face... I was bummed. My only reaction was to look at him and say "Dude!!!" He waved apologetically but man right before dinner too....blegh!

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
First!

joe

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,756 Posts
I blew a snot rocket today and it didn't quite make it over my shoulder....I saw a big booger ricochet off and back. Some drizzles landed on my glasses.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
GirchyGirchy said:
I blew a snot rocket today and it didn't quite make it over my shoulder....I saw a big booger ricochet off and back. Some drizzles landed on my glasses.
excellent energy snacks for later.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I had some one spit a mouthfull of dip on me outside a truck one time, not on purpose. that was pretty bad///

·
Registered
962 Posts
a high school kid did that to me last year. i went back to confront him because i was pretty offended.

i asked him if he had some sort of problem controlling his saliva and other bodily functions.

he was speechless, but seemed to regain control of his saliva.

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
It's maroon, not moreon, moreon!

·
Proud luddite
7,225 Posts
I blew a snot rocket right into someone's face once. I was riding (alone I thought) and it was cold so my nose was running, and I let one fly. Immediately I heard a piercing scream right behind me....scared the poop out of me and I almost crashed. Turned out a lady bicyclist had snuck up behind me and the rocket landed right in her face! I apologized for not looking but she apologized for not letting me know she was back there. Probably checking out my tush, no doubt. :p She did say that it was a rather unusual way to meet a stranger and I apologized again. I should have hit on her but I don't think romance was on her mind at the time. Oh well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts