Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday work is a bummer. I had to hang out for a report so I took some pictures in my office. A well worn Chorus lever, my bike in the office with my son's artwork in the background, the shear amount of crap that was in my rack bag, and the current dashboard featuring the new Garmin, headlight, and bell/compass. The compass seems a little quaint compared to the GPS.

·
Shrewdest Unit Mover
1,483 Posts
That 2nd pic had me doin' a double-take. Looked like one of those police photos taken at a drug house, post-bust.

Nice Gunnar though. I've got that same bell/compass combo. The compass portion doesn't work anymore. Wherethefugawi is where it's pointing. I shake it up, N is W. Shake it again, N is NNE. Let it sit in the sun for a few minutes, it still has no idea which way N is.

·
Non non normal
10,140 Posts
Who is the artist?

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bigrider said:
Who is the artist?
My seven year old future Naval Academy grad USMC fighter pilot son drew the pictures. It is an aircraft carrier launching aircraft and shooting guns. I work on submarines so I usually put the hull number of the ship that is causing me the most pain on the sub being bombed. It makes me feel better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.