Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three days or so. Not too expensive. I was thinking of Vegas, but that's not really relaxing. I wanna just lay around and do nothing. Like usual, just in a difference location?

Somewhere in Florida? Help a brother out.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Three days or so. Not too expensive. I was thinking of Vegas, but that's not really relaxing. I wanna just lay around and do nothing. Like usual, just in a difference location?

Somewhere in Florida? Help a brother out.
You don't need a vacation to do nothing.

Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do ****.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
How about New Orleans or somewhere on the gulf coast. Cheap rates, the oil really isn't everywhere and you'd be helping out the local economy.

Or fly to Vegas and then backpack in to Havasu. Permits are fairly inexpensive, if you have time to get one. A lot cheaper than Vegas with the necessary H&B.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Next thread: Help S2H pick a brand of TP.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Figure out which one of your neighbors is out of town and crash at their place while they are gone.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
I'm building a chicken coop u can stay in if'n u want to come to FL but its hot as a m'fer right now.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
become a bartender?

http://www.latimes.com/features/odd-news/ktxl-news-valencia-club,0,6685147.story

According to Placer County Sheriff's detectives, Kevie had learned that the Valencia club lost its liquor license and shut down because he worked on the clean-up crew for the previous owner. Kevie allegedly broke into the building on July 16th, placed an open sign in the window, and started selling alcohol with a six pack of beer he purchased from across the street.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
I need to remember to lay off of the serious answers. This is the lowje after all.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
VaughnA said:
Or fly to Vegas and then backpack in to Havasu.
:confused: the only place S2H is backpacking to is the all you can eat buffet.

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
tomk96 said:
:confused: the only place S2H is backpacking to is the all you can eat buffet.
You can also hire a mule or get choppered in. I guess you're right. Buffett=Vegas=H=&=B..

·
gazing from the shadows
27,287 Posts
Rent a boat and sail for a few days. Or charter one and let someone else sail you. Cheaper than Vegas? Maybe.

Go to Door County. Eat some cherries.

Go to Lake Superior somewhere. Bayfield maybe.

It is easy to do nothing in Vegas. Cheap flight, get a room, sit pool side, eat much food, drink much booze.

FL this time of year? It will be cheap. And really hot. Do you like to sweat? That's the place for you.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Cleveland.

And you should know by now, No poale = teh fail.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
it's too hot, you need elevation

I say alps or sierra nevada

though the olympic peninsula rocks socks, that would be cool this time of year

·
Registered
426 Posts
37 fudge stores on the island

PDex said:
Mackinac Island?
that's got Scotty written all over it.

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,426 Posts
What's wrong with a beercation in Chicagoland?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts