Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a handlebar bag for my drop bar road bike. I'll be a ride Marshall on some charity rides this year and need something to hold tubes, small tools, first aid etc.. Any recommendations?

Greg

·
9,790 Posts
Topeak makes some nice ones. Their formed ones are a little heavy, but the mounting system is nice and the bag doesn't flop around.

·
9,790 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Topeak makes some nice ones. Their formed ones are a little heavy, but the mounting system is nice and the bag doesn't flop around.
+1
I have the compact and tourguide. A good quick release mount that works with both bags and also holds the bag steady, a rain cover that works, a waist belt on the compact, shoulder strap for the tourguide and both are very well made. My compact one has enough room for my camera, an extra lens, phone, small wallet and some energy bars.

·
9,790 Posts
+1
I have the compact and tourguide. A good quick release mount that works with both bags and also holds the bag steady, a rain cover that works, a waist belt on the compact, shoulder strap for the tourguide and both are very well made. My compact one has enough room for my camera, an extra lens, phone, small wallet and some energy bars.
I have both of those also. I use the Compact the most.

·
Registered
806 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.